When you turn 18 there are many different emotions that start running through your head. You start to think about your future and what you want to pursue in life. You might start asking yourself if college is right for your or if you are more interested in the Armed Forces. There are a couple of questions that you should ask yourself to see if you are more interested in the Armed Forces rather than college.
Some of the questions that you should ask yourself are the following:
1) Are you motivated to be in the Armed Forces? – This is a question that is very important because you need to see how motivated you really are when it comes to making a decisions that can impact your entire life.
2) Will you be physically fit to be in the Armed Forces? – This is something that is very important to think about because it is no secret that the Armed Services will require you to have good fitness and overall good health. You need to take the time to evaluate whether or not this is something that describes you as a person. For this, you will need to gather medical records and prove that you are healthy and fit as well.
3) Are you a person that has good behavior? – This is very important because in the Armed Services you need to know how to obey and how to be on your best behavior at all times. You are representing your country and you need to make sure that you are up for this.
4) How is your discipline? – You need to take the time to evaluate how you behave and hoe you obey the rules that are given to you. If you have had trouble following the rules then you really need to figure out how you can change this and if it’s something that you would like to change.
5) The last question and probably the most important one is are you ready for this impact on your life? The Armed Forces will change your life forever and you need to make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into and if you are willing to take on the risks that come with it. Being a member of the Armed Services is a great responsibility, but it can also be one of the best things that happens in your life. If it makes you happy, then go serve!